Sunday, May 3, 2009

Update

Dear friends,
I know I am sadly remiss in updating my blog. I'm sorry! We arrived Tuesday evening and stayed the night at my parents' house. The movers arrived at 9 the next morning and left our house around 3:30. Since then we have been unpacking boxes and taking trips to get food and other little things we need. Tonight we had a much needed reprieve and headed to Blake's aunt's house for his cousin's 40th surprise birthday party.
DG said something really funny yesterday. We went out for lunch and he said, "I'll be glad when we can just eat at home and don't have to go to any more restaurants or anyone else's house." I second that one.
More updates to come. Be patient. I am so tired before I even get to the computer and feel free to call my cell is still the same.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Good to hear from you on here!!

We miss you already. John Paul's first rosary group was sad without you guys!

mom3crazygirls said...

Miss you so much! Great to talk with you the other day! Give the kids hugs from me!