Saturday, May 9, 2009

How to meet your neighbors

So the day after we arrived in Colorado, the movers came. I drove Blake's car from my mom's house to my house with DG. The 18 wheel moving truck followed me. Blake, RA, PG and Grandpa H drove in the van to pick up lunch. My mom came in her car after going to the bank.
Anyway, I parked Blake's car across the street from our house so the truck could get closer. DG and I went in the house while the moving truck parked. I put my purse on the counter and DG and I walked outside. All of the sudden Blake's car horn start blaring. Not the alarm sound mind you, it was just blaring. I ran into the house and grabbed the keys from my purse but nothing worked. So the mover unplugged our battery till later. In the meantime, two of our neighbors came out to introduce themselves. Needless to say, I don't remember their names because I was in shock about the car. But if you ever need a way to meet your neighbors, well...

1 comment: