Thursday, May 7, 2009

The House - Phase Two

We are mostly moved in now (my in-laws left yesterday - thanks Mom & Dad H! We couldn't have done it without you).Now for the somewhat minor details.

Leaves are in (need pictures - everywhere)

Still working on the school room -but got some carpet remnants yesterday. No more cold feet and drywall dust all over us.
It's a walk out!!!! Look the yard need to be mowed!
Thanks to Grandma H- the kitchen is done! Can I just say I have the coolest dishwasher ever. It even holds long stem wine glasses. Ooohh la la!
The Family/media room (look on the left my blogspot)
The Master - I love my new room.
The Other view
The Master Bath - a definite plus
Still needs a bed skirt - but look pink
The boys room and PG is sleeping in a big boy bed with the threat of the pack and play.

Ok, we still have a little to do.

We need to buy living room furniture, a shower curtain for the kids bathroom (thats ok they prefer baths), and hang a lot of pictures but we are getting there. Come visit and I'll get a shower curtain.


2 comments:

Beth said...

beautiful!!!

mom3crazygirls said...

wow! you got so much done so quickly! It looks fabulous! Miss you guys tons!