Saturday, January 17, 2009

My husband rocks! Saturday


Another blogger did this and I thought what a great plan so...

1. Where did you meet?
At a volunteer youth ministers training day at our parish. He was wearing all black and a crucifix. I thought he was a seminarian (but I still thought he was cute.)


2. How long did you date b/f you were married?
Well now that is an interesting question from Oct.-Feb. 1994-95 and then from 11 months in 1999-2000. Then married July 1, 2000. But we won't mention those in-between years.


3. What does he do that surprises you?
Still thinks I'm pretty.


4. What is your favorite quality of his?
His sensitivity


5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His broad shoulders

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Sweetheart


7. What is his favorite food?
(That I make): stuffed shells, in general Chilean sea bass


8. What is his favorite sport?
Hockey. He played growing up. He was actually the team captain his senior year of high school. And although I can't skate to save my life. My favorite times with him when we were dating was when he took me skating. He always made me feel so safe (except when he spin me so fast I couldn't see anything).


9. When and where was your first kiss?
Oct. 27th 1994 outside my dorm room -- Not that I remember


10. What do you like to do together?
Watch movies and talk


11. Do you have any children?
Three living and five in heaven


12. Does he have a hidden talent?
If he does he is holding out on me, too.


13. Who said "I love you" first?
I honestly don't remember...but knowing me it was probably me


14. What is his favorite type of music?
Classical guitar


15. What do you admire most about him?
The amazing man of God he is and how he wants to lead everyone, but especially his family to Christ and His church


16. Do you think he will read this?
Some day :)

2 comments:

mom3crazygirls said...

You guys are so cute!! Your letter is D! Let me know when you are done!!

Sarah Mae said...

Very very sweet!

So what was up with the black outfit and crucifix?

:)