Monday, January 19, 2009

10 Things...

The game goes as follows... you are randomly given a letter and you must list 10 things you like that start with that letter.
I got the letter D! So in no particular order....
1. My son "DG"
2. The Divine - God (like just doesn't quite go far enough)
3. Dancing - I took ballet for 7 years but I really like country swing
4. Doughnuts - must boycott Krispy Kreme right now though
5. Disney - tried to boycott for a while but convinced myself they have gotten better - I mean how do you give up on Winnie the Pooh.
6. My daughter - should have thought of that sooner
7. Dark chocolate
8. Diet Caffine Free Coke - really it runs through my veins
9. Denver (ok all of Colorado but its D)
10. Day dreaming

how about a twist? 10 things I DON'T like that start with D. Again in no particular order....
1. Dirty clothes
2. Dallas Cowboys - when you grow up in Colorado you can't
3. Dancing with the stars - I think I am the only one out there
4. Days of Our Lives - this is for my college friends who read this. I have broken the habit. I can't believe how much time I use to waste.
5. Defiant children
6. Dandelions (unless gathered by my children)
7. Doodles on my furniture and walls
8. Dogs - ok I can tolerate them but if I could have a pet it would be a cat
9. Digits below 0
10. Dirty Dishes

Wanna join in? Let me know and I'll send you a letter.

No comments: