Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What will the neighbors think?

So we went looking for Christmas light displays and look what we found. The first two are at the same house and there was a third song I somehow missed. My videography isn't the best sorry.
When you pull up to the house there are signs directing you to tune your FM radio to a certain station. Then there is a 2 minute blurb about only watching the three songs and coming back later, respecting neighbors, and how the display was made. Pretty impressive, but I'm still glad I don't live next door. (And as a special bonus you get to hear me shush my children!)

Now if you really like your neighbors you can decorate with them: (Oh and the music and commentary here is provided by us).

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I like YOUR selection of music much better in the 3rd video than the top 2 videos.