Monday, December 14, 2009

Living by family

This past May we moved back home to Colorado. One of the biggest reasons was to be by family. My parents bought a home here last year but my mom's family lived here as well. This past Oct. her last sister moved back to Colorado. So now we are all here (except my sister -- someday).
Saturday was my aunt Nancy/Godmother's birthday. The whole family went to our favorite pizza place, Fargo's.
My Grandpa Bill (Mom's dad) who turned 90 in Oct.
My Uncle Billy (he prefers Bill and I prefer Jenni but am Jennifer to him-- it goes both ways), my mom's brother.
My aunt Margaret, my cousin--her son Patrick (behind her), and Uncle Ed (Aunt Nancy's husband)
My Aunt Nancy (the birthday girl, she nor Aunt Margaret like to be in pics) and Grandpa.
Uncle Billy and DG! Uncle Billy doesn't mind pics.
Grandma Ethel, Grandpa Bill, and Uncle Billy.
My mom, dad, husband and kids all went but somehow remained out of pictures!

No comments: