Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my window... Clear and Cold. I'll take sun any day though.



I am thinking... Occasionally (ok monthly) I don't like being a woman. Eve and I are definately having a chat some day.



From the learning rooms... School is going so well. RA reads like a pro for 4 and DG he impresses me daily. Praise God for kids who love to learn.



I am thankful for... my husband. He is jsut an amazing man and continues to blow me away.



From the kitchen... Chilli and this weather just go together.



I am wearing... A Frassati sweatshirt with a mispelled ROCK t-shirt underneath, new jeans and slippers. It is a comfy day.



I am reading... St. Patrick's Summer. It is a kids chapter book to teach catechesis. It is awesome!!!! I wish I had known about it before the talk I just gave.



I am hoping... that my husband doesn't stress too much about his job and the move.



I am creating... nothing. Not in a creative mode right now.



I am hearing... silence. I love my "me" time.



Around the house... My neighbors got burglarized today in broad daylight. Some neighbor I am. I am making sure everything is locked and hidden.



One of my favorite things... cuddling under a blanket and reading. I need to do more of this. If only I had a laptop.



A few plans for the rest of the week... working, laundry, having lunch with Gayle at mom of 3 crazy girls, laundry, spending time with the fam, laundry, a girls' afternoon, laundry, a fish fry, laundry, my husband working a lot, and... laundry!



Here is a picture though I am sharing with you...


Pikes Peak from the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs in December. I can't wait for views like this.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Darn, we missed you at the Fry! We did see Blake though!