Thursday, March 18, 2010

Milestones

KJ is one week old today. She is a beautiful baby but I am biased. She does have her days and nights a bit backwards and she is a little yellow. But this first week has been wonderful. PG wakes up each morning, runs in our room and says, "It's morning." Then he wants to kiss his sister and reminds us he is a "big brother".
RA wants to hold her all day long. She will even change her diapers. She will get me anything as long as it is for KJ.
And sometimes I find DG just staring at her.
It is amazing what new babies do for families. They remind us (or at least me and my kids) what family is all about and how when you strip it all down, you would do anything for your family. Thank you God for our little blessing!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wonderful!!! She is amazing and all your kids are just awesome!