Monday, September 22, 2008

Knights of Columbus Picnic

I am a terrible mother. I didn't take a camera to the KofC picninc at our parish last week. RA climbed the inflatable climbing wall (pictured below) all the way to the top. Aren't we shocked (my little climber). They also went down the inflatable slide about 50 times. RAwas a riot. She would stand at the top and bounce about ten times and then drop to her bottom and slide down. I jsut kept praying her tounge wasn't sticking out as she dropped. PG was just happy to see Nana and as soon as she picked him up, he looks at me, waves and says, "Bye!" Maybe he knows I'm a terrible mom.
Oh and they loved petting the bunny and riding the pony. PG hung on like an old pro. I guess the time at Catholic Familyland this summer prepared him. Who knew I had a cowboy?!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yeah, I'm a terrible mom too. Madeleine rode her first pony at that picnic and I didn't even capture it. I think my mom did get a picture though. And she does the same thing when she sees Grandma - tell me Bye! How rude! :)